• LSM Sales team will sell 5x3, 6x4, or 8x4 on field sponsorship banners at your park to local and regional businesses
• LSM pays property a flat rate for each banner to be installed for 12 months on the field
• LSM will list property on website and actively sell your property to corporate businesses
• LSM prospects, contracts, fulfills, and processes payments for all contracted sponsors
• Dedicated sales professional focuses on local, regional and national companies
• Property listing shows at top of search results
• Provide suggested sponsorship package
• Installs all banners at park
• Secures renewals of current sponsors
• Profit share with the park with no upfront costs
• Provides monthly accounting statements
Local businesses want to advertise and support local parks and sports programs.
Local parks and sports programs appreciate the financial support that businesses provide when they buy banners that hang on the fields at the park.
LSM creates listings on its proprietary website describing local parks and their locations. Local businesses (and often times regional businesses) are always looking for ways to advertise while supporting youth sports so they visit LSM to see if there are opportunities in their local area.
LSM creates a listing of the park/sports program for the LSM website that describes your local park. The goal is to attract businesses that want to advertise and support your park by purchasing a banner than can be hung at the park.
The most common sizes of banners are 5×3, 6×4, and 8×4. Each banner costs a different amount depending upon the size.
LSM will post the local park on the LSM website for a local business to view.
In that listing local businesses can choose which size of banner they want to purchase and hang at your park.
LSM will collect the funds from the local business, work with the local business to get their logo and artwork, and purchase and deliver the banner to the local park. When LSM delivers the local business’ banner, it will also give that local park a check for the advertising/sponsorship. The local park will hang that business’s banner at its park for 12 months.
LSM will post on its website a list of local parks from which a business may choose to purchase one or more banners to advertise and support youth sports.
The local (or regional business) will pay LSM one fee for the purchase of one or more banners and LSM will handle all other details.
LSM will receive from the local business its logo and artwork for a banner. LSM will manage the entire banner design process, including placement of the logo and any other desired wording. LSM will manage all banner printing costs, including delivery of the banner to the park. LSM will send a check to the park for the local business’ banner and confirm with the park that the banner has been hung (and will continue to be hung at the park for 12 months).
LSM works with youth park associations, high schools, tournament companies, cities, and counties.
The price of sponsorship packages is determined by the number of impressions at the property and the threshold that businesses can support.
No upfront fees!
LSM profit shares with the property is 50/50 split revenue and 50/50 split expenses